|Rates for 1 or 2 anglers|
|4 Hour||1/2 Day||7 A.M. - 11 A.M. or 12 noon - 4 P.M.||$375.00|
|6 Hour||3/4 Day||7 A,M. - 1 P.M.||$475.00|
|8 Hour||Full Day||7 A.M. - 3 P.M.||$575.00|
|$50 extra for each additional angler
Can only take up to 4 anglers on board
If you have more than 4 anglers I can arrange for another boat.
Send Payment via USPS to:
Captain Tim Daugherty
755 Southern Pines Dr.
Naples, FL 34103
Call to pay by credit card
* A $100 cancellation fee will be assessed to your credit card should you cancel 14 days prior to your trip date.
* Full payment will be applied to your credit card should you fail to show on your trip date.
* Bad weather is always a concern. We do our best to work around these conditions. Cancellations due to the weather conditions will be left up to the decision of the captain.
* Note: Your requested date will not be reserved until credit card information is provided.
WHAT TO BRING
What YOU Should Bring
1. Sun block nothing less that SPF30 and try to wear comfortable light clothing. (ie. www.columbia.com)
What I WILL PROVIDE
1. All tackle and licenses provided.
www.bonitaspringsfishing.com Inshore flats fishing in Bonita Springs
www.brucenewmangraphics.com High performance design for charter captains.
www.snookcitycharters.com Inshore fishing in Ft Pierce and Jupiter
www.triplejcharters.com Offshore fishing in Key West
www.knotnancy.com Offshore fishing in Miami
www.luckyfishingcharters.com Sailfish fishing in Miami
www.nomadfishing.com Tarpon fishing in Miami
www.tampabayinshoreflatsfishing.com Inshore and near shore fishing in Tampa
|More Fishing | About Your Guide | Fishing Report | Fishing Pics | Rates | Contact | Home | Site Map|
|FISH THE SALT GUIDE SERVICE
Naples, Fl. 34103